The loan for film and television projects
Who is being funded?
Film production companies that have realised at least two commercially successful feature-length film projects and have the relevant experience
What is being financed?
- existing financing gaps of film projects or high-quality television projects that are produced in Saxony-Anhalt, e. g. personnel costs or administrative expenses
- The loan may amount to up to 30 % of the overall budget of the project
- The minimum amount is EUR 250,000, the maximum amount is EUR 3,000,000
- The duration of the funding is based upon the planned project time and the exploitation
- Conditions that do not constitute a benefit according to European legislation can be individually agreed upon
Financing is generally carried out jointly with the commercial bank.
What you should consider
- Requirements: film production company has already successfully implemented at least two full-length film projects and has relevant professional experience
- Complementary financing by the Mitteldeutsche Medienförderung is possible. More information on how to apply for funding can be found at www.mdm-online.de